After Market Sales & Service Representative
Czechia, Jihomoravský kraj, BrnoSales
To support and strengthen our Eastern European Sales & Service Team we are looking for an
After Market Sales and Service Support Engineer (m/w/d)
located at our Brno office.
Your area of responsibility
As part of our regional Sales team, you will contribute to develop, sell, and successfully implement product or service solutions that will meet and exceed our customers' needs and expectations:
- You will prepare quotations to customers to meet their technical requirements and expectations, commercial conditions from sales, and delivery times from the factory.
- Respond to enquiries from the organization's sales force or customers about the technical aspects of the organization's products and services.
- Support sales and the distribution channel and manage complaints and issues affecting customer orders, liaising where necessary with sales, service, finance and operations in an effort to solve order issues.
- Follow systems specifications and formalized representations of solutions (for example, flow charts, models) to configure systems that meet customer needs.
- Liaise with product management to ensure that products and services are modified, configured, and installed according to customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration and/or Engineering discipline.
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Very good customer relation skills, ability to work within a team environment, mechanical aptitude, creativity, innovation, and ability to see the larger picture.
- Overnight travel (both domestic and international) may be required as needed
- Valid driver's licence
- Ability to work independently with limited amount of supervision.
- IT literacy (e.g. MS Office, Salesforce)
Interested? Then please submit your informative application documents via the "Apply" button.
We look forward to receiving your online application!