FINANCE CONTROLLER (m/f/d) for Texas Shredder/LINDEMANN
United States, Texas, San AntonioFinance
As the FINANCE CONTROLLER (m/f/d) for our US entity you will ensure compliance with laws and regulations, our code of conduct as well as with all policies, guidelines and internal controls. Furthermore you will ensure overall alignment with LINDEMANN strategic and financial interests. The FINANCE CONTROLLER represents the Company when interacting with authorities and third parties on e.g. tax, accounting services, insurances, health and safety, legal, environmental and labor matters, in coordination with local management.
This role will report directly to the CFO of LINDEMANN Germany.
- To serve as Finance Business Partner for local management with overall country financial management responsibility
- To be responsible for credit risk management, credit control and debt collection in cooperation with the business
- To ensure compliance with local tax requirements and identifying local tax planning opportunities
- To be responsible for financial risk management, liquidity and financing of the Company
- Managing 3rd party external service providers for payroll services, health and medical benefit coverages and 401k retirement plan record keeping services
- To oversee general ledger activity and ensure proper account coding of transactions affecting the local financial statements
- To be responsible for effective risk management together with Group Risk Management
- Managing owned and leased premises in an efficient manner
- To ensure expense, investment and working capital decisions within Country are properly assessed on their business merits prior to any commitments
- To lead finance and admin team and drives improvements to ensure efficiency and quality of services
- The provision of ongoing support and coaching to Country team members
- To perform other related duties as assigned and to participate in other relevant Country projects on a case by case basis, depending also on other LINDEMANN resources within the country, to support achievement of overall LINDEMANN business targets (e.g. M&A, restructuring)
- BAs degree, preferably in areas related to Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economy.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience, e.g. as a Financial Controller in a B2B environment and/or related Businesses.
- Extensive knowledge in finance, accounting and controllership routines.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience and ability to effectively collaborate with global teams.
Interested? Then please submit your informative application documents via the "Apply" button.
We look forward to receiving your online application.