Head of Sales UK & Ireland
RemoteUnited Kingdom, England, RugbySales
In close collaboration with the LINDEMANN Sales and Product organizations and Service teams, the Head of Sales for UK & Ireland will analyze the market potential for capital, aftermarket products and maintenance services in the recycling industries in the UK and Ireland.
• Achieve sales plan / performance and increase market share and number of accounts in assigned territory for annual sales volume by obtaining orders from end users.
• Develop a clear understanding of territory activity, quotes and customer needs, and effectively communicate and document this information to management and product line personnel.
• Establish and maintain a good company image within territory by providing exceptional service, a professional business attitude and up-to-date product knowledge to existing and potential accounts.
• Actively pursue development of the designated sales territory including new applications and expansion into new markets.
• Provide timely follow-up and feedback of all proposals, maintaining a monthly open proposal report.
• Function as local customer contact for information concerning the products and services coordinating flow of information between customer service and customer as needed.
• Provide quarterly forecasts for products / services as directed by the management team.
• Work directly with the tools proved, such as SalesForce.com, installed base, etc – in a timely and accurate manner.
• Provide timely submission of travel itineraries, call reports and competitor activity reports.
• Actively monitors and documents market activities of customers and of competitors.
• Provides input for business development, market and competitor reports, seen as a reliable and useful source of information on the broadest issues affecting the business.
• Demonstrate cooperative team effort within work group. Works effectively with other groups and departments. Demonstrate respect for others.
• Provide Team Leadership to LINDEMANN UK and Ireland Sales and Service team.
• Performs other miscellaneous duties and/or other special projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Engineering discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant industry experience.
- Possess depth of knowledge and skill required, needing little or no supervision.
- Position requires good customer relation skills, ability to work within a team environment, mechanical aptitude, creativity, innovation, and ability to see the larger picture. Practices safe HSE at all times.
- Perform other projects as assigned by management
- Overnight travel (both domestic and international) may be required as needed
Interested? Then please submit your informative application documents via the "Apply" button.
We look forward to receiving your online application.