Quotation & Order Management Specialist
Brazil, São Paulo, SorocabaSales
The Quotation & Order Management Specialist will deliver exceptional customer support to all Lindemann installed base customers and internal stakeholders. Responsible for customer RFQ intake, internal RFQ coordination including request for quotation from local suppliers, SAP data entry of quotations and orders, facilitation of proper information flow, customer submittals, and maintenance of quotations and orders being processed through the Lindemann Metal Recycling system.
This role will report directly to the Director of Lindemann Metal Recycling Americas.
- Directly responsible for managing and facilitating customer parts RFQ intake for assigned accounts.
- Execute quotation and order entry in a timely manner with attention to detail of customer requirements and in compliance with company policy.
- Coordinate matters related to customer RFQs with Technical Services such as: item identification, research unique and alternative solutions, expediting requests, etc.
- Coordinate matters related to customer RFQs with Procurement such as: locating the appropriate supplier, acquiring cost and lead times, obtaining OEM information, expediting requests, etc.
- Consults with Product Management and Business Relations to determine sales price to provide to customers as required, as well as to determine strategic parts sales approach.
- Consistently maintain narratives and systematically accurate quotation and order data in SAP.
- Administrate credits, debits, returns, free of charge orders and invoicing.
- Monitors daily and weekly expedite reports and take lead on all quotation and order issues, including disputes, pricing issues, invoicing issues, quality issues, delivery disputes, and quantity discrepancies.
- Generate, analyze, and submit Customer Monthly Open Order reports to customers.
- Generate, analyze, publish, and maintain the Open Revenue Recognition reporting, and work across supply chain to develop sound strategies to meet the expected delivery dates.
- Generate and maintain master schedule for active parts orders, remain informed of all internal or external schedule changes, facilitate sales order review, maintain weekly quotation report and maintain the weekly sales order report.
- Provide support for fulfilling breakdown scenarios.
- Support outbound analysis of sales orders, purchase orders and deliveries for inconsistencies and leakage.
- Communicates with management regarding critical situations and obtains necessary approvals.
- Serves as primary liaison between Purchasing, Logistics, Warehouse, Technical Services, Business Relations Managers and customers for all open quotations and sales orders.
- Drives continuous process improvements in order to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Enroll and participate in annual training to remain current on international regulations and requirements to support customs compliance.
- Abides by HSE policy and practices.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned by management.
Key interaction partners for this role will be:
- South Americas (SAM) outside Sales team
- SAM Technical Services team
- SAM Finance
- Lindemann installed base customer
- Minimum three years of experience in relevant work experience in related industry.
- Bachelor’s or Associates Degree in Business Administration or Equivalent experience commensurate with the knowledge gained through completion of one of the above degrees will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with metal recycling equipment a plus.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Must be extremely detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Proficiency in SAP systems is required.
- Related degree, certification and technical abilities.
- Customer service-oriented mentality.
- Strong familiarity with IT tools, CRM (Salesforce) and ERP/integrated system (SAP).
- Capability to articulate and communicate topics within the area of expertise.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills with external and internal parties.
- A high level of computer skills is essential – Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work under stress and meet the deadlines.
- Language skills (written, listening and oral): Portuguese (mandatory) English (mandatory) & Spanish (mandatory).
- Ability to work in a team atmosphere.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural and multi-language atmosphere.
- Must be capable of effectively and accurately working on several tasks at one time, and organizing, prioritizing tasks, decision making and working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Be flexible and available to interact with customers as required.
- Demonstrates dependability and punctuality. Regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, and climb or balance.
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
Interested? Then please submit your informative application documents via the "Apply" button.
We look forward to receiving your online application!