Senior Finance & Fiscal Analyst (m/f/d)
Brazil, São Paulo, SorocabaFinance
The Senior Finance and Fiscal Analyst is a Process generalist responsible for supporting Finance, Fiscal and some Accounting routines and third parties on e.g., tax, accounting services, insurances, legal, in coordination with local management. This professional will be in touch local partners assuring the good flow of Lindemann Brazil local routines, obligations, and reports.
This role will report directly to the Administrative and Managing Director of Lindemann Brazil.
- Support the sales area in the maintenance of customer records, receipt deadlines, contract management sales orders, bookings, backlogs, supervising outsourced activities related to suppliers’ registration, accounting, results calculation, and tax calculation.
- Manage the administration activities in general, related to contracts for the provision of services, outsourced, both in relation to lines of business and to the office demands.
- Support the business area in relation to the analysis of results, financial projections, sales, costs and cash flow.
- Manage financial activities related to accounts payable and accounts receivable, and cash flow, maintain good banking relationships, and implementing KPI´s that can support business management from a financial point of view.
- Monitor the monthly closings of the business area and its relevant routines like overdue and the respective provisions for losses (BAD DEBT).
- Provide support in the consolidation of financial positions recorded in foreign currency, verifying the exposure and currency variation risk, to determine the need for Hedge.
- Working with third parties for daily payments, verifying the proper approval of documents, separating by type of payment, such as: bank slip, account credit, DOC or TED, generating file via integrated system and reconciling values released in the system with the physical amount, as well as printing payment slips and sending file for the bank in order to fulfill the company's obligations, avoid conflicts with suppliers and expenses unnecessary.
- Plan and organize all documents related to the Accounts Payable area in their own folders, keeping them updated and functional, to allow future consultations and quick feedback when requesting information on dates of effecting payments for supplier bonds, and in bank collection and deposits made by Customers and other Accounts Receivable demands.
- Withhold IRRF, PIS, COFINS, CSLL (Social Contribution on Net Income) and ISS from suppliers, analyzing the invoices, reconciling with accounting data and the amounts to be collected by the company, with the purpose of meet federal obligations.
- Perform cost analysis and approval of insurance and surety amounts, receiving billing documents, performing calculations, to verify the accuracy of the amount to be paid.
- Issue invoices for sales, transfers, remittances, returns, loans, and other operations carried out by the company, paying attention to the information regarding the types of products, quantities, unit and total prices, taxes, and registration data of the recipient, aiming to comply with internal and legal requirements.
- Working with third parties to perform accounting reconciliation, based on accounting principles, as well as analyzing information presented in the computerized system and/or documents, to contribute to the integrity and reliability of the information accounting.
- Save and organize all tax documentation, requesting book binding and maintenance, as well as acting in the storage and conservation of all folders and files, aiming at future consultations or inspections.
- Update internal control reports and spreadsheets, working on the delivery of return invoices, support for issuance of invoices for distribution of the basic food basket, rate differential and information on replacement tax, by typing the data and checking the documents and information sent, to provide up-to-date and secure information for decision making.
- Support and maintenance of tax tables, calculation and reconciliation of withheld taxes, Tax receipt, launches of invoices for products and services.
- Support to the areas of the company according to demand, either with the analysis of the classification of taxes, analysis of the sales order.
- Monitoring of internal and external audits.
Key interaction partners for this role will be:
- Lindemann Brazil Sales and Service Teams
- Third parties for Financial, Fiscal and Legal support
- BAs degree, preferably in areas related to Administration, Finance, Accounting or Economy.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant professional experience, e.g., as a Financial or Fiscal analyst environment and/or related Businesses.
- Extensive knowledge in finance, accounting, and controllership routines.
- Intermediate level in English.
- Experience and ability to effectively collaborate with local and global teams.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Relationship building skills, a bias for action and detail-oriented behaviors are required.
- Proficiency in utilization of Microsoft Office software programs, SAP and Mastersaf.
- A highly motivated, self-starting individual with the ability to plan, organize, work under stress, meet deadlines and work independently is required.
- Demonstrated ability as a team player.
- Capable of organizing, prioritizing tasks and working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Possesses strong communication, co-operation, interpersonal and presentation skills to manage internal and external interfaces.
Interested? Then please submit your informative application documents via the "Apply" button.
We look forward to receiving your online application!